31 Jan QR Codes
Here are some of our favourites:
- Code on a business card that scans contact details to download straight into your contacts. No typing of any letters or numbers required!
- Code on conference name tags scanning to event timetable.
- Code on event stationery scanning to food menu options.
- Code on invitations allowing easy ways to RSVP.
- Code scanning to seed details/planting instructions.
QR codes don’t need to be big, around 20mm is large enough to scan properly.
They really are a great and convenient way to link or direct recipients to some useful information. No need to type long or complicated web page addresses – just scan the code and you’re there!!